Plaza de Espaņa,Lorca
This temple was constructed between 1536 and 1780 over the old church of San Jorge. The dedication to the Irish saint, San Patricio (Saint Patrick) was due to the important battle of Los Alporchones, freed by the people of Lorca
against the musulmans on he 17th March of 1452.
Saturdays - 19:30h
Sundays and Holidays - 12:30h and 19:30h
Weekdays - 12:30h